We spent the first eighteen months of MBS’ existence researching how God wanted us serve Christian churches and ministries. We were fortunate to spend many hours talking with local, regional, national, and international ministry leaders who helped guide us, focus our vision, and determine what services we should offer to help ministries accomplish their mission.
MBS has a new service! Intended for the very small church (1-2 staff), we call it Missional IT. Check it out!
MBS Invoicing Information
MBS invoices clients in three possible timeframes:
- Retainer Subscriptions
- Retainer Subscriptions are quarter-to-quarter.
- Retainer subscriptions are usually generated on the second Friday of the month prior to the beginning of the quarter (click here for an explanation of the three tiers and their respective benefits).
- Retainer Subscriptions can be purchased/invoiced on a quarterly (default), semi-annual, or annual basis.
- If the tier’s hours are consumed and excess time is utilized, the time is invoiced at the end of the month with a 10% discount applied.
- Hosted Services
- Hosted services are month-to-month.
- Hosted services are invoiced in advance, and are usually generated on the second Friday of the month. For example, June hosted services would be invoiced on the second Friday in May.
- Hosted services can be purchased/invoiced on a monthly (default), quarterly, or annual basis.
- Support costs can be included in your Retainer Subscription if you are a Retainer Client, or can be invoiced separately as incurred or in blocks of time (10 hours pre-purchased– gets a 5% discount, and 25 hours pre-purchased– gets a 10% discount).
- Project Costs
- Items that aren’t support-related (engineering new local area network servers, expense reimbursements, etc) are usually invoiced each Friday for the week just ending.
- Reimbursements are invoiced at cost.