Rick is our Senior Engineer.
When we first met Rick at a CITN event he was the IT Director for a large church in Rock Island, IL. That’s when he started working with our team on a part-time basis. He changed his full-time job and went to work for a defense contractor, but we wanted him! Rick serves on the MBS engineering team helping us engineer and support our clients. He first joined our team in 2010.
Want to know more about Rick?
- Four words that describe me would be… strange, but mostly harmless
- I do my best thinking when I’ve… had at least one cup of coffee
- I always smile when… I smell coffee
- My dream vacation would be… a tour through Europe
- One of my favorite books is… The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- You ought to see my collection of… clamps– seriously! Woodworkers never have enough clamps!
- When I am cruising in my car I am… often talking to myself
- If you ask me, there could never be enough… coffee or chocolate
- In my spare time you will find me… playing games on my computer
- One of my all-time favorite movies is… Blazing Saddles… sorry; is that wrong?
- The best thing about my job is… that I get to use my computer skills to help ministries across the country
- What I like about my work at MBS is… that I work with an awesome team!