Rick is our Senior Engineer.
When we first met Rick at a CITRT event he was the IT Director for a large church in Rock Island, IL. That’s when he started working with our team on a part-time basis. He changed his full-time job and went to work for a defense contractor, but we wanted him! Rick is now full-time on the MBS engineering team helping us engineer and support our clients. He first joined our team in 2010.
Want to know more about Rick?
- Four words that describe me would be… strange, but mostly harmless
- I do my best thinking when I’ve… had at least one cup of coffee
- I always smile when… I smell coffee
- My dream vacation would be… a tour through Europe
- One of my favorite books is… The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- You ought to see my collection of… clamps– seriously! Woodworkers never have enough clamps!
- When I am cruising in my car I am… often talking to myself
- If you ask me, there could never be enough… coffee or chocolate
- In my spare time you will find me… playing games on my computer
- One of my all-time favorite movies is… Blazing Saddles… sorry; is that wrong?
- The best thing about my job is… that I get to use my computer skills to help ministries across the country
- What I like about my work at MBS is… that I work with an awesome team!