We’ve known Lee for years from conferences and serving him and his church. He’s always impressed us as a guy who thought things through before moving forward.
Lee saw our posting for a part-time opening and applied for the position. In his cover letter he said he’s “always appreciated what the MBS team does for the Christian community and would consider it a privilege to be part of it.” Well… we feel it’s a privilege to have him on our team!
Want to know more about Lee?
- Four words that describe me would be… funny (not just looking)
- I do my best thinking when I’ve… ummm, give me a minute
- I always smile when… I’m outside in nature – not traffic
- My dream vacation would be… touring Australia’s East Coast
- One of my favorite books is… Facebook LOL
- You ought to see my collection of… American Flyer Trains from the 1950’ and 60’s
- When I am cruising in my car I am… probably on a day trip or longer
- If you ask me, there could never be enough… ice cream!
- In my spare time you will find me… working on my train layout or watching a movie
- One of my all-time favorite movies is… Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark
- The best thing about my job is… helping the ministries of the church
- What I like about my work at MBS is… the Christ-centered focus given to operating the church