Jonathan Smith purchased MBS, Inc. in March of 2021. Many know Jonathan because of his speaking (he shares many conference podiums with Nick) and his writing.
Since 2001, Jonathan has served as the Director of Technology at Faith Ministries in Lafayette, Indiana. While continuing to serve his local church, Jonathan is excited to expand his ministry through MBS.
Jonathan is an author and frequent conference speaker. He has worked in several IT and media-related fields including in radio as an on-air personality and commercial voice-over artist as well as with the Star Trek TV franchise in promotions.
Jonathan has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Phoenix in Management of Information Technology.
Jonathan enjoys traveling and eating. Married in 1999, Jonathan and his wife Heather have two children, Eric (2005) and Becca (2007) and reside in Lafayette, IN.
Want to know more about Jonathan?
- Four words that describe me would be… Food traveling space nut.
- I do my best thinking when I’ve… Just taken a shower.
- I always smile when… Eating good food.
- My dream vacation would be… To Mars.
- One of my favorite books is… Seize the Daylight, The Curious and Contentious Story of Daylight Saving Time.
- You ought to see my collection of… Star Trek autographs.
- When I am cruising in my car I am… Enjoying the wind in my hair.
- If you ask me, there could never be enough… Hours in the day.
- In my spare time you will find me… Watching documentaries and drinking coffee.
- One of my all-time favorite movies is… Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
- The best thing about my job is… Using technology for greater Kingdom impact.
- What I like about my work at MBS is… The folks I work with and the folks we serve.