- We make using IT tools easier for church and ministry teams.
- We maximize the reliability of IT tools and systems.
- As such, we are an essential service that empowers The Church
In 1986 Nick & Grace Nicholaou said “Yes!” to God’s leading to serve His churches and ministries by founding MBS. In 2021 Nick retired and sold MBS to Jonathan Smith.
Click here to read more about the sale and leadership transition.
Reliable Network Design, Implementation & Support
Our team is consultative, hands on, and national in scope and service. Our team of specialized ministry experts wants to help you and your ministry advance the Kingdom of God through your vision. Our work is ‘job specific’ since each ministry has its own unique approach and style.
We learn as much as possible from you about your vision and your perspective on how well it’s being fulfilled. We can be a catalyst as well as an ongoing resource to help you accomplish your ministry objectives. We are highly skilled in helping you conserve funds and fulfill your vision.
Our goal is to free you and your team from distractions that could impede your team’s focus on fulfilling their call and role. We have expertise in many strategic IT areas, including the following:
- Cloud Hosting in our private cloud datacenter
- Local Area Network (LAN) Engineering & Support
- Computing and Network Server Virtualization
- Windows & Mac Workstation, Notebook, & Mobile Device Strategies
- Church & Ministry Management Systems (ChMS) & Accounting System Selection Consulting
- IT Audits
- Budgetable & Authoritative High-Priority Help
Our fees, based on what you want to accomplish, will save your ministry far more than the services cost. You can verify this by contacting any of those listed on our References page. We can work on a fixed-fee basis, hourly rate, or a combination of both.
Please call (714) 840-5900 or email us with questions or to discuss how we can serve you and your ministry. We look forward to serving you and your ministry team.