We are so thankful for the team God has brought together at MBS, Inc. Working with MBS is a great opportunity to take secular skills and use them to help churches and ministries nationwide in their missions. Really, it is a great ministry opportunity.
If you have a strong desire to help Christian churches and ministries and are interested in one of our open positions, please email us! Include your resume as an attachment.
|We don’t currently have any job openings; but here’s what we’d look for if we did:
|Part-Time and Full-Time
||Nationwide Client Focus
MBS doesn’t currently have any job openings; but here’s what we’d look for if we did:
Our positions are part-time and full-time team members who are driven to help serve our clients! These are paid positions, and our clients are nationwide… are you interested? Here’s a little about MBS:
- By God’s grace, we have been engineering computers, LANs, and hosted solutions exclusively for Christian churches and ministries nationwide longer than any other church-focused IT firm.
- By God’s grace, we have developed strategies and specs that maximize end-user focus on fulfilling their calling.
- By God’s grace, we are not a legacy IT shop, but continue to evolve our strategies and spec to harness new technologies. Our goal is to be near the bleeding edge of technology, and to encourage our clients to experience that sweet spot of current technologies with reliable features at a reasonable cost.
Here’s what we’d be looking for:
- People who have worked on Christian church and/ or ministry networks in an IT staff position.
- People who are passionate about helping Christian churches and ministries fulfill their calling more effectively by engineering and supporting networks to our spec, which is proven to minimize support needs and costs and eliminate unscheduled downtime. This is an opportunity to multiply your impact across many churches and ministries with local, regional, national, and global impact!
- People with demonstrated engineering and support talent for virtual and physical Windows networks with Windows and Mac clients, local and in our private cloud infrastructure in a church or ministry environment.
If you’re interested, please email us and include your resume along with cover letter describing why you’d like to work with our team.
- Candidates must have church and/ or ministry IT experience.
- Candidates must be willing and available to work on-site at one of our clients at least one week each year, and participate in our support system at other times (our clients usually only need help during their local business hours) when available. We will pay an agreed-to hourly rate (part-time) or salary (full-time) for on-site time and support time (based on industry salary guides) and reimburse for pre-approved travel-related expenses.
|All position compensation ranges are based on market salary studies, and pre-authorized expenses (including mileage) are reimbursed.