We love serving churches & ministries!
We serve churches and ministries nationwide, providing proven solutions and answers that are ministry specific! This has been our privilege for more than twenty years!
The resources on this website are free, provided simply to help you accomplish your ministry goals while freeing you from distractions. Approximately 100 free articles are available under the Articles menu option, and information about our services is available under the Services menu option.
If we can help you and your team further, please contact us! We’d love to hear from you.
Call us at 714.840.5900
Now Serving Christian Churches & Ministries in The Cloud!
We launched our private cloud hosting services for Christian churches and ministries in the Fall of 2011. Just 2-1/2 years later we’re already hosting more than ninety servers, and growing! Our hosting services are designed to help Christian churches and ministries afford solid, reliable, secure solutions without the traditional server capital outlay! We are hosting servers– with charity discounts– in our new private cloud datacenter; click here to learn more!
Customer Satisfaction Pledge
Many who serve churches and ministries require that their clients sign a contract. We at MBS have never done that! We believe we should do our best to earn your business every day, and if we don’t earn it you have the option of simply terminating us. We’ve been serving churches and ministries since 1986, and we understand your corporate culture. We pledge ourselves to the following:
- Information we give you will always be accurate and up-to-date.
- If we’re not certain about the answer to a question you ask, we’ll say so and offer to research the best answer.
- Keeping in mind our normal work hours, we will always do our best to respond in a timely fashion and meet expectations. And when a client anticipates they’ll need us for an after-hours project, we’ll do our best to be available.
- We constantly analyze our costs and look for ways to reduce them. Our goal is to make our services as inexpensive as possible while maintaining the quality you want/need. We are a mission.
Specific Network Engineering/Design/Implementation/Support Pledge
- Our team’s approach is different than many engineering firms in that we work with you consultatively, helping you see the center of the target and make decisions that get your ministry as appropriately close to it as possible. We don’t sell or distribute any hardware or software, and thus don’t profit by your decision to purchase anything we recommend. Our recommendations are completely objective.
- Our goal is for your network to be up 99.999% — or higher! That’s the standard AT&T set for the phone system years ago and is referred to as “five nines”; it means no more than a few minutes of unscheduled downtime each year. The closer we can help you get to that and to stay there– the center of the target (the right hardware and software, coupled with our engineering), the more of that kind of legendary up-time should be a reality for your team, and we’ve been delivering that for years!
We are fully available to work through your transition to our solutions, and we are also available to help transition to another provider if that choice is ever made. We always do so with good Christian character and grace, and we never gloat when former clients return– which they often do!
What Others Are Saying About MBS
“You are the best! Over the years I have worked with quite a few ‘IT Guys’ and none of them have performed with the quality that you do. I find that your ministry is open, kind, transparent, and dedicated to providing the best possible solution for our needs. We feel blessed that you are on our ministry team.” –Roy Burford, Business Administrator, Pittsburgh Presbytery in Pittsburgh, PA
“As a repeat customer with MBS’ consulting services over a period of years, I am continually impressed with their unique blend of ministry focus coupled with business professionalism. Nick Nicholaou and his team are a pleasure to work with, bringing levels of credibility, integrity and competence that are unmatched in the industry. I highly recommend MBS!” –Clarence White, Chief Information Officer and IT Secretary, The Salvation Army, USA West in Long Beach, CA
“You are a company of great integrity.” –Rev. David Donati, former Associate Pastor/ Business Administrator, First Assembly of God in Auburn, NH
“I love this article. I just love the way you put information out there. You are such a trusted source.” –Patti Malott, Executive Director, Houston CO+OP in Houston, TX
“Thanks for the article. I enjoy the frank recommendations.” –Joe Guidotti, Executive Pastor, Seabreeze Church in Huntington Beach, CA