For active retainer clients, login here to access our retainer client resources ->
Many Christian churches and ministries around the country enjoy having us on their team through our Retainer Subscription Service. MBS’ retainer service is affordable and will save your ministry money! It does so three ways:
- When issues come up, you can call or email us for help and recommendations! This keeps you from having to “re-invent the wheel” while also ensuring that new solutions are always a good fit.
- As an MBS Retainer Client you are entitled to use telephone and online support time based on your subscription tier. Usage is analyzed monthly, and you only pay additionally for time used in excess of the level of support service you’ve signed up for (we have four levels tiered at four, eight, twelve, and sixteen hours per quarter).
- Beginning with your fourth month as an MBS Retainer Client, you get a 10% discount on all MBS services. That’s our way of saying thank you for letting us be a member of your team and partnering together in building The Kingdom.
We offer four tiers of support time to help you customize your subscription to fit your needs and pre-purchase the amount of time that’s best for you at a huge discount. Here are the details:
- Silver: $700/quarter includes up to 4 hours of phone and online support per quarter (a 20% discount!).
- Gold: $1320/quarter includes up to 8 hours of phone and online support per quarter (a 25% discount!). Additional Gold Tier Benefits: automated backup of your database to our private cloud each night– up to 500mb, and safer automated Windows operating system patch administration!
- Platinum: $1850/quarter includes up to 12 hours of phone and online support per quarter (a 30% discount!). Additional Platinum Tier Benefits: automated backup of your database to our private cloud each night– up to 1gb, and safer automated Windows operating system patch administration!
- Diamond: $2465/quarter includes up to 16 hours of phone and online support per quarter (a 30% discount!). Additional Diamond Tier Benefits: automated backup of your database to our private cloud each night– up to 1gb, and safer automated Windows operating system patch administration!
Additional Retainer Client benefits include access to special Retainer Client-only website resources (Retainer Clients have a menu link only they can access), highest priority response to emails and phone calls, advance copies of many of our articles, and much more. Our goal is simple: to empower you and your team to build The Kingdom. We consider it a true honor to be in this greatest-of-all partnerships with you.
New Retainer Client Benefit in 2017!
We’ve added a new Retainer Client benefit! Discounted prepaid on-site visits! Because of how much we can do remotely via the internet, we miss getting to touch our client’s networks firsthand. It’s good that we can keep our clients’ cost down by doing everything remotely, but it also means some things may go unresolved because no one noticed them, or because there wasn’t time and then whatever it was got forgotten. We hope the addition of this Retainer Client option helps!
Here are the details:
- Some clients like us to visit them to do some maintenance they would otherwise need to staff for. Things like changing out an older switch, updating server firmware, imaging workstations, etc. These take time and focus.
- In response to those client requests, we have come up with the following that can save additional funds:
- The savings listed is larger than and in lieu of the regular Retainer Client discount.
- Because we will be adding team members to accommodate the additional time at client sites, days purchased must be consumed in the calendar year for which they are purchased; unused days cannot rollover to subsequent years.
To begin your subscription, all you need to do is give us a call or email us and we can start it right away. Click here if you’d like to email us about this service right now!
What Others Are Saying About MBS’ Retainer Subscription Service
“You folks at MBS are incredibly knowledgeable and responsive to our needs. In such a frustratingly fluid industry, your humility to find and apply the cure to our trials has given us a lot of peace. I could go on but we’d have to do dinner and a movie and make it a real date!” –Bill Welsh, Pastor, Refuge Calvary Chapel in Huntington Beach, CA