Nick Nicholaou is President of MBS, Inc., a team of management consultants specializing in ministry management and operations. While in executive service for the auto manufacturing industry, he and his wife Grace sensed God’s call to found MBS. Since 1986 Nick and his team have been serving ministries in consultative and hands-on roles in operations and administration. His specific areas of expertise include organizational management, crisis resolution, and strategic implementation of information technology.
In 1996 MBS was honored by the Christian Leadership Alliance (CLA) for its role in assisting ministries nationwide. Then in 2002 CLA honored Nick with their Distinguished Service Award for excellence in serving ministries. Prior to that Nick was honored as NACBA’s 1993 inductee into their Hall of Fame for his contribution to the field of church management.
Nick’s been published hundreds of times.
- The Church Leader’s Answer Book
- Church and Nonprofit Organization Tax & Financial Guide (1999 – 2007 editions)
- Saving Money And Buying Smart
- Leadership Handbooks of Practical Theology, Volume 3
- Christian Computing Magazine
- The Clergy Journal
- CTI’s Christianity Today, Leadership Journal, and Your Church
- ECFA’s Focus
- NACBA’s Ledger
- Church Business
- CLA’s CMA Report and Outcomes
- Nick has also been quoted in ZiffDavis’ eWeek and LAN Times.
He has also been interviewed on syndicated radio and podcasts, and is a former member of the ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability) Standards Committee.
Nick and his team have served thousands of Christian churches and ministries nationally, and he speaks on a regular basis in workshops and seminars from coast to coast.